Appartement à Montreal, Canada
- 2-6 Couchages
- 1 Chambre
- 1 Salle de bain
- Capacité d'accueil: 2-6
- Chambres: 1
- Salles de bain: 1
- Type de propriété: Appartement
- Arrivée: 15:00
- Départ: 11:00
- Arrivée 24/24
- Air climatisé
Balcon Barbecue Petit-déjeuner inclus
- Détecteur de monoxide de carbone
- Chauffage central
- Machine à café
- Produits de base
- Trousse de premier soins
- Cuisine équipée
Jeux pour tous âges Garage Jardin
- Adapté aux enfants
- Espace de travail ordinateur portable
- Draps et Serviettes
- Location longue durée possible
- Four micro-ondes
Parking Inclus Parking privé
- Consigne de sécurité
- Satellite Ou Cable
- Arrivée autonome
- Détecteur de fumée
- Interdiction de fumer
- Bureau de travail
- GREAT location: - 450 m from Berri-UQAM metro station- 5 min walk to Old Montreal- Spacious apartment of approx. 750 sq feet, on the 2nd floor...
- GREAT location:
- 450 m from Berri-UQAM metro station
- 5 min walk to Old Montreal
- Spacious apartment of approx. 750 sq feet, on the 2nd floor.
- Ideal for 2-4 guests but can accommodate up to 6: Queen size bed + sofa bed + 2 mattresses
The BEST location in town: This is the heart of Montreal! Located in the "Quartier Latin", a corner away of the city's most important metro station (Berri-UQAM) and right next to a BIXI (free bikes) staton, you will be so close to all the best Montreal has to offer: the famous FESTIVALS, cafés, restaurants, shopping, the old port and the Plateau Mont-Royal... it's all yours one step away!
- Berri-UQAM metro station: 450 m. then only 1 metro stop to Parc Jean Drapeau
- Old Port and Old Montreal: 350 m.
- Place des Arts (Festivals): 1.2 km or 2 metro stops.
- Rue St-Denis & Ste-Catherine: 170 m & 300 m.
- Le Plateau Mont-Royal: 900 m.
- Le Village Gay: 300 m.
- Palais des Congrès: 1 km (13 min walk).
This spacious apartment of approximately 800 square feet (80 m2) can comfortably accommodate 2 to 4 guests. Maximum accommodation capacity is 6 guests. Located on the second floor of an authentic Victorian building, the apartment has been completely renovated and tastefully furnished in 2014. Here the “modern design” and the “very old” mix perfectly. Super high ceilings, hardwood floors and two large windows provide lots of natural light.
BONUS: All the guests have access to the big courtyard, it’s very calm and has a table, chairs.
The kitchen and bathroom have both been completely renovated with a modern touch. All stainless steel appliances are new and there is a dishwasher too! Front load washer and dryer is also present in this apartment.
In the dining room there is a large table with 6 chairs. The apartment has been well thought out with plenty of storage space.
The apartment can accommodate up to 6 adults but is ideal for 2 to 4 guests:
- one queen size bed in the spacious bedroom,
- one comfy sofa bed that sleeps 2 in the living room,
- 2 twin mattresses (real mattresses not air-mattresses) to be put on the floor.
For more privacy, there is a big opaque curtain to "close" the bedroom when needed.
INCLUDED: high-speed Wi-Fi internet access, HD TV 43 "with cable, sheets and towels, electricity, everything you need for cooking and cleaning.
A fantastic supermarket is at only 5 minutes walking distance, a "dépanneur" (convenience store) is our neighbour and all the other services and stores you may think off are at hand! According to Walkscore, the apartment is located in a “walker’s paradise” with it’s 97% score!
It can sometimes get very quiet at night and guests travelling alone (especially female) may want to avoid roaming the streets after 11pm. Rare but possible: some homeless people do walk around this area as it's so centrally located close to downtown. Rather like New-York, it's not our proudest aspect of town, but know that Montreal is considered a very safe city!
We look forward to welcome you in this amazing space!
We speek English, French, German and Spanish, feel free to contact us for any questions. See you soon!
Also note that for any given stay of 31 days or less, our nightly prices will include the Québec Lodging Tax of 3.5%, the Provincial Tax (QST 9.975%) and the Federal Tax (GST 5%). These taxes apply to the total stay but not to the refundable damage deposit.
MINIMUM STAY: 2 nights minimum stay unless we have a 1 night "gap" between two other rentals and we reserve the right to ask for 3 nights for special events or weekends.
From September to June, we rent for a minimum of 30 nights or more.
NOTE: if rented on long term (32 nights or more) electricity is not included.
RULES: NO smoking, NO pets and NO parties. Music is tolerated until 10 pm.