Le Laurier Cottage: 2 Story House with Backyard + Breakfast on Demand
Apartment in Montreal, Canada
- 2-14 People
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Accommodates: 2-14
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: Apartment
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- 24 Hour Check-in
- Air Conditioning
Antique Art Deco Atypical Baby bath
- Baby crib
- Breakfast Included
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Children's dinnerware
Cleaning and disinfection
- Cleaning products
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
Contactless check-in and check-out Contemporary
- Dvd Player
Ecological Empire Energy-efficient devices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
Games For All Ages
- Kids' Games
Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
Handicap Accessible Hand sanitizer
- Vacuum cleaner
- Hot water
- Kid Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linens & Towels
Long Term Rentals Available Masks available
Minimalist No single-use plastic No single-use toiletries Organic food & beverages
Parking Included Private Car Park
- Private entrance
Professionally cleaned Romantic Safe Safety Card
- Satellite Or Cable
- Self Check-in
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
- Street parking
- Suitable for children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Washing Machine
- Wine glasses
- Work Desk
Great Location, up to 14 guests, Cozy and Charming 2 Story Cottage, Family Neighborhood, Shops and Cafés, Laurier Park
*** Message regarding COVID-19 *** We wish to specify that we have always taken the cleanliness of our apartments to heart. Our housekeeping team cleans all surfaces, handles, fittings, bathroom and kitchen equipment, with disinfectant products to avoid any transmission of bacteria or viruses so that you can enjoy your stay while being safe.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
CITQ Establishment Number: 273663
This 4 bedroom cottage of 1850 square feet is IDEAL for families or large groups as it can accommodate up to 14 guests. The house is on two levels, ground floor and second floor (with basement), and offers:
- 4 spacious closed bedrooms (2 upstairs and 2 downstairs) each with a Queen size bed for 8 guests.
- 4 comfortable sofa-beds for 7 more guests.
- 2 bathrooms (1 upstairs and 1 downstairs) with bath and shower
- a backyard with a terrace & BBQ
- CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST OPTION AVAILABLE on demand.
Renovated in 2012 and tastefully furnished, you will love the cosy and authentic atmosphere of this PLATEAU cottage. We tried to mix old and new, the cachet of the original wood and glassworks with a touch of modern design. The house is located on a residential street, so it's very quiet at night.
The kitchen and dining room are an open-space concept to maximize natural light. The table seats 8 to 12 guests. In the kitchen, an island counter with 2 bar stools offers plenty of cooking space. A dishwasher, microwave and all you need to cook is provided. Nespresso machine (capsules not included) and regular filter coffee machine (coffee included) are on site.
The private terrace with BBQ is the perfect place to enjoy a good meal with friends, and all parents know it's heaven to have a backyard when you have children! Gas in not included for the BBQ (we refill the tanks regularly but cannot guarantee it will be full upon arrival)
INCLUDED: High speed Wi-Fi internet, cable TV, phone for local calls, electricity, air conditioning units from June to October (in the bedroom facing the yard on the first floor, in the 2 bedrooms on the second floor and in the kitchen window on the 1st floor), dishwasher, washer and dryer in the basement, linens and towels (one per person), portable baby crib and high chair.
Located on Garnier street, at the corner of the lovely LAURIER AVENUE, right next to the famous Laurier park, in one of the trendiest areas of the Plateau.
You will love all the gourmet little shops, the nice restaurants and cafés on Laurier avenue. It's really a lovely place to wander around, shop or eat out. You will truly FEEL the PLATEAU on Laurier avenue!
Very convenient: there is a big supermarket only 2 blocks away.
Laurier park is a great play area for children, an outdoor free swimming pool (don't forget your swimsuit!), soccer and sports area, a major bike lane that goes through the park straight downtown. At each of the 4 corners of the park there is a BIXI bike parking.
-METRO: 13 minutes walk to LAURIER METRO station (orange line). It is very easy to go downtown, to old Montreal or to the festival area with the metro.
-BIXI: you will LOVE BIXI, the famous Montreal self-access bike rental system. It’s the ideal way to explore the city. There is a BIXI station at the corner of the street over 100 BIXI stations in the plateau area!
-BUS: you can take the bus on Papineau street that goes directly towards down-town
-PARKING is free on most parts of the street, but please note some parts of the street are reserved for residents with permits. Call us if you have any questions!
NOTE that for any given stay of 31 days or less, our nightly prices will include the Québec Lodging Tax of 3.5%, the Provincial Tax (QST 9.975%) and the Federal Tax (GST 5%). These taxes apply to the total stay but not to the refundable damage deposit.
MINIMUM STAY: 2 nights minimum stay unless we have a 1 night "gap" between two other rentals and we reserve the right to ask for 3 nights for special events or weekends.
RULES: NO smoking, NO pets and NO parties. Music is tolerated until 10 pm.
We STRONGLY suggest you purchase adequate travel insurance as we have a strict cancelation policy.
- Paule b.Thank's for all. Tres belle equipe. Merci pour les attentions fait pour nous simplifier la vie. Respectueux et disponible , à l'écoute et très gentils. Demeure tel que j'ai toujours rêvé d'avoir! Comfortable et lumineux. À très bientôt!October 2018
- Justin D.Amazing place and wonderful service! Definitely gives that feel at home experience.December 2018
- Nicolas S. (Canada)Great place with true Montreal authenticity to host our colleagues from outside of town.May 2019
- Anthony S.Le Laurier Cottage was perfect! The house was roomy and had charm, and it was close to major attractions. The breakfast was delicious and Nathan, our caretaker, was great, friendly person. I highly recommend staying there!August 2019
- Laurent L. (France)Appartement typique (un peu vieillissant ) situé dans un quartier résidentiel très calme avec tout à proximité : supermarché, pharmacie, dépanneur à 7 mn, station metro Laurier à 12mn à pied. L'appartement est très grand, très propre et bien équipé. Le gestionnaire à toujours été très réactif pour répondre à toutes nos questions avant et pendant notre séjour. Le book transmis lors de la réservation à été très apprécié pour préparer notre séjour. A recommanderJanuary 2020
- Kajenthiran N.Good placeAugust 2021