Le SKY : Spacious Apartment in the Heart of the Plateau with Private Deck
Apartment in Montreal, Canada
- 2-12 People
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Accommodates: 2-12
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: Apartment
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- 24 Hour Check-in
- Air Conditioning
Antique Art Deco Atypical Baby bath
- Baby crib
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Children's dinnerware
Cleaning and disinfection
- Cleaning products
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Contactless check-in and check-out
- Dvd Player
Ecological Empire Energy-efficient devices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Filtered Water
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
Games For All Ages Garage Garden Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
Handicap Accessible Hand sanitizer
- Vacuum cleaner
- Kid Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linens & Towels
Long Term Rentals Available Masks available
Minimalist No single-use plastic No single-use toiletries Organic food & beverages
- Paying parking off site
Private Car Park Private entrance Professionally cleaned Romantic Safe
- Safety Card
- Satellite Or Cable
- Self Check-in
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
- Suitable for children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Washing Machine
- Wine glasses
- Work Desk
AMAZING LOCATION ! In the trendiest area of town, "Le Plateau Mont-Royal", beautiful apartment, completely renovated, 4Bdr / 2Ba (3rd and top floor)
CITQ Establishment Number: 275601
"Le Mont-Royal SKY"
Very big apartment of 1800 square feet, located on the famous and ô so wonderful Mont-Royal avenue. Only 12 minutes walk (1 km) to the Mont-Royal metro station. Plenty of wonderful cafés, restaurants, shops and a supermarket are right on that street! This is the place to be if you want to experience the trendiest area in town: Le Plateau Mont-Royal.
Completely renovated in June 2014. Air exchanger and central AC.
Located on the 3rd and top floor (no elevator). There is plenty of natural sunlight and a nice balcony with BBQ to eat outside
Ideal for 8 to 10 adults but can accommodate up to 12 guests.
- 3 bedrooms with Queen size bed (6 guests)
- 1 bedroom with double-double bunk bed (4 guests)
- 3 single mattresses to be put on the floor, they are real mattresses not air mattresses (3 guests)
- portable crib and high chair provided.
2 bathrooms (one with a shower and one with a bath/shower)
The kitchen has a dishwasher, microwave and all you need to cook. Nespresso machine (capsules not included) and regular filter coffee machine (coffee included) are on site.
The balcony with BBQ is the perfect place to enjoy a good meal with friends. Gas not included (we try to fill up the tanks regularly but cannot guarantee they will be full)
Perfect for families or large groups.
NO parking included, parking at the back of the building in a public parking for 17$ per 24 hours and free street parking possible in some nearby streets.
INCLUDED: High speed Wi-Fi internet, television, electricity, air conditioning, dishwasher, washer and dryer, linens and towels (one per person).
IMPORTANT: we also have another apartment (exactly the same layout and size) located right BELOW this one. So if you are a big group, you could take both!
NOTE that for any given stay of 31 days or less, our nightly prices will include the Québec Lodging Tax of 3.5%, the Provincial Tax (QST 9.975%) and the Federal Tax (GST 5%). These taxes apply to the total stay but not to the refundable damage deposit.
MINIMUM STAY: 2 nights minimum stay unless we have a 1 night "gap" between two other rentals and we reserve the right to ask for 3 nights for special events or weekends.
RULES: NO smoking, NO pets and NO parties. Music is tolerated until 10 pm.
We STRONGLY suggest you get adequate travel insurance as we have a strict cancelation policy
- Gillian A.We have been bringing our family to Le Lounge for several years now. It is immaculately maintained and spacious enough to accomodate 7 adults and 5 children comfortably. The large deck with dining and seating area is an extra bonus for a large group. The ownrs have furnished it in a stylish manner with lots of thoughtful touches to make our stay trouble free. We enjoy having so many interesting restaurants and stores just outside our door.we can heartily recommend this appartment.September 2018
- Taylor M. (Canada)Beautiful condo in a great location. Excellent back patio also. Will be back next time in in MTLOctober 2018
- Ken S.It was very goodDecember 2018
- Jennifer S.The apartment was in a perfect location. It was quiet and spacious for our family. We would definitely stay again.January 2019
- Megan V.This is a perfect place for a group has enough space and everything you could possibly needMarch 2019
- Fred M. (Canada)I ENJOYED MY STAY IN YOUR APARTMENT IN MONTREALApril 2019
- Raisa G.My family and I had a fantastic time staying at Le Sky. An awesome location, close to everything. Delicious cafes and restaurants all around. Beautiful apartment, fully stocked kitchen. Definitely strongly recommend it. Looking forward to staying there next year when we come visit Montrea again.April 2019
- Abigio L.I have no words to describe how great this airbnb is and for its price is very affordable for a fantastic airbnb experience especially for a large group of 6 like mine. It's not noisy day-time or night time, I think the neighbourhood is very nice and safe, convenience to public transport and convenience stores (Dollarama, groceries stores, SAQ & "24hr A&W" right next door) They even have a baby crib ready for any family with a child. The manager is very nice, she also helped us sorted out with parking around the area as it is quite busy during day time. We even decide for a last minute pot luck during our stay and it has everything that you need and some basic seasoning. I will certainly return for this Airbnb again, this is how much I love this place!!!!!!!May 2019
- Salim U.Fabulous location with lots of food and shopping nearby. The Apartment is large and spacious with lots of room for a group or family and well appointed. Would definitely stay here again.May 2019
- Lavinia M. (United States)10 minute walk to train station and close to supermarket, butcher, green grocer and coffee. Really lovely apartment- great extra things for kids (cot/high chair)! Note that the apartment is up two levels of stairs if mobility is an issue.June 2019
- Ed W. (United States)This place was a great overall space in a great location. Plenty of room to move around the condo and it was very modern. Very close to restaurants and transportation. Also, there is a paid parking lot right behind it which is nice if you are driving. An only drawback is a large number of steps to the place. Pack light and you will be in great shape!July 2019
- Sonia /.Awesomw condo -very clean and modern! 4 closed bedrooms and 2 great bathrooms! Complete kitchen! Best part was its amazing location close to restaurants and stores on Avenue Mont-Royal!August 2019
- Cristin E.We couldn’t get over the location of the apartment. Everything we wanted was at our fingertips - everyone in our family was thrilled!August 2019
- Marianna F.Great place!September 2019
- Jérémie H.Nous avons passé un merveilleux séjour dans cet appartement idéalement situé, très bien équipé avec tout le nécessaire pour cuisiner et vivre très confortablement. Un grand merci à Jeanne pour la réactivité, l'accueil chaleureux et la gentillesse !July 2020
- Hamid e.Merci Jeanne pour votre aide durant notre séjourJuly 2021
- Kate R.Very well equipped and comfortable. Instructions clear. Good location and just what we needed.September 2021
- Christina U.We had a wonderful stay. The place was bigger and nicer than expected and had everything we needed. Excellent location and communication from the owner. Would stay again :)September 2021
- Kate R.Very comfortable, with all we needed, and very good location in Montreal. Clean and tidy.September 2021
- Jessica L.Magnifique, spacieux et bien située!March 2022
- Jennifer B.We loved having enough space for the 5 of us to relax, sleep and shower. The beds were comfortable, the pillows were a little hard according to some, but fine for others. The couch was comfortable and big, just wish you could see the tv from it, for our two rainy evenings. So many restaurants and bakeries to choose from. I would have appreciated a bit more guidance on which ones were better, and for the restaurants, too! Also, we didn’t realize how crowded the restaurants can get and we should have made some reservations. The metro is a bit far. I highly recommend getting a metro/bus pass for the amount of time you will be there. It’s so easy to hop on the 97 bus (it’s slow, though) to get to the metro, if you don’t want to walk or on the way home when you are very tired or carrying things. And being able to hop on a bus or metro anywhere in the city made getting around so much better. The location of the apartment is not in a touristy area, so you do have the sense that you are living more as locals and that is always a better experience, from my perspective, if you want to get to know a city and a people.April 2022
- Laurent D.Excellent endroit bien situé. Calme et BBQ a disposition. Je vous le recommandeApril 2022
- Julie L. (United States)This property is clean, well maintained, and has all that a family needs to have a pleasant stay in Montreal! The location offers safe walking to parks, restaurants, grocery stores and pharmacies. We will not stay anywhere else moving forward!August 2022
- Boris P. (Canada)Great placeSeptember 2022
- Marie L. (United States)We had a great stay! The space was great for two families. We enjoyed all the facilities on site. The location is perfect! Thank you Jeanne and JoëlOctober 2022
- Shannon C. ()We visited Montreal for a girls trip. The apartment was clean and well appointed. Accommodations were spacious and comfortable overall. The location was exactly what we were looking for. The neighbourhood had a great vibe with lots of stores, cafes and restaurants nearby. Would definitely recommend this air bnb!October 2022
- Luc S. ()Perfect place to stay.October 2022
- Shelly W. (Canada)Our family had a wonderful stay! The apartment was even better then I expected from the pictures. The rooms are spacious, the bathrooms are beautiful and modern, the kitchen is well equipped.... We also really enjoyed the location with all the boutiques and restaurants! I highly recommend this rental if you are a large group.November 2022
- Anabela L. (France)Appartement très agréable; pareil pour le quartier avec une très bonne boulangerie en face et des commerces.May 2023
- Joost V. ()We had a lovely stay with a large family with older children in this luxury apartment. Would not hesitate to book again!July 2023
- cecile d. (France)Logement correspondant aux attentes, bien situé, calme malgré l’avenue.July 2023
- France B.Tout étais parfait merci Jeanne et Joanna!!August 2023
- Lorrie F. ()We enjoyed our stay very much!November 2023