Unit 301 - Hôtel Appartements de la Gare
Apartment in Val David, Canada
- 2-6 People
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Accommodates: 2-6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property Type: Apartment
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- 24 Hour Check-in
- Air Conditioning
Antique Art Deco Atypical Baby bath
- Baby crib
- Bird watching
Breakfast Included Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Children's dinnerware
Cleaning and disinfection
- Cleaning products
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
Contactless check-in and check-out Contemporary
- Cross country skiing
- Daily Maid Service
Dvd Player Ecological
- Eco tourism
Empire Energy-efficient devices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Free Cleaning
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
Games For All Ages Garage Garden Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
Handicap Accessible Hand sanitizer
- Vacuum cleaner
- Hot water
- Kid Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linens & Towels
Long Term Rentals Available Masks available
- Massage On Request
- Mountain biking
- Mountain climbing
- Mountain view
No single-use plastic No single-use toiletries Organic food & beverages
- Parking Included
- Private Car Park
- Private entrance
- Rock climbing
Romantic Safe Safety Card Satellite Or Cable
- Self Check-in
- Shared Car Park
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
- Spa nearby
Staff wear protective equipment
- Street parking
- Suitable for children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Sustainable materials
- Towels changed upon request
- Washing Machine
- Wildlife viewing
- Wine glasses
- Work Desk
** Hotel-style, self-catering apartments ** 4 beautiful brand new units in the heart of Val-David. Only 1 hour from Montreal. Enjoy NATURE!
*** Message regarding COVID-19 *** We wish to specify that we have always taken the cleanliness of our apartments to heart. Our housekeeping team cleans all surfaces, handles, fittings, bathroom and kitchen equipment, with disinfectant products to avoid any transmission of bacteria or viruses so that you can enjoy your stay while being safe.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
AMAZING LOCATION IN THE HEART OF THE VAL-DAVID VILLAGE!!!
CITQ Establishment Number: 300299
This is a "Hotel-Apartment", we have four units in the building so if you are a large group you can rent up to 4 units, for a total of 24 people!
This unit is on the third and last floor (NO elevator).
1300 square feet;
2 bedrooms (3 Queen sized beds) and 1 full bathroom with shower and tub;
2 extra floor mattresses for a maximum sleeping capacity of 8 people;
Gaz fireplace (Spring 2020), heated floors throughout.
Private parking in the back of the building.
INCLUDED: High speed Wi-Fi internet, Smart TV (no cable) with Netflix account, air conditioning, heating, dishwasher, washer and dryer, linens and towels, shampoo and shower gel, everything you need to cook and clean.
This is a brand new building (Spring 2019) with ecological orientations. The highest energy standards were targeted through the choice of materials and techniques used in the construction of the building.
Overlooking the park, the rooftop terrace is the most magical place in the heart of the Val-David village. Covering an area of 1700 square feet, the terrace will include an outdoor lounge, mini-kitchen area equipped with a BBQ and a rest area.
MINIMUM STAY: 2 nights minimum stay unless we have a 1 night "gap" between two other rentals and we reserve the right to ask for 3 nights for special events or weekends.
We also manage 15 apartments in Montreal. If you need a short term furnished apartment in Montreal, please let us know.
Our prices include the Provincial Tax (QST 9.975%) and the Federal Tax (GST 5%).
NO smoking, NO pets and NO parties.
Music is tolerated until 9 pm. Quiet hours are 10pm to 8am.
Checkin is anytime after 3pm. Checkout is 11am or earlier
Guest have exclusive use of the apartment. The apartment is part of a small building so some areas are public. The rooftop terrace is shared by all guests, as is the parking in the back of the building.
Need something? Reach us through Airbnb messaging, text message or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Between 9pm and 8am for emergencies please call us at 438-345-2883. If it’s a fire or medical emergency, dial 911.
There is also a reception desk in the building and someone is there everyday (hours to be confirmed).
Only an hour away from Montreal, Val-David peacefully overlooks the Rivière du Nord stretching through. Encircled by mountains and forest and by its regional park, the village opens on "A WORLD APART". A place where one can breathe deeply and take advantage of a rich range of cultural and outdoor activities and good tables. Val-David is the cradle of rock climbing in Québec, also a great place for hiking, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. It is also the bastion of famous artists and craftsmen. As the seasons go by, artists, nature lovers and sportspeople seduced by the arts meet. In the middle of the linear park Le P’tit Train du Nord, cyclists and cross-country skiers find in Val-David a privileged stopover.
From Montreal it is only 1 hour away by car.
You can also take the intercity bus from Montreal (Autobus Galland - ask us for more info).
Biking is also a GREAT way to get around the village.
There is a free electric car charge station located within 100 meters AND a bicycle pump station right next to it
We also manage 15 apartments in Montreal. If you need a short term furnished apartment in Montreal, please let us know.
- Mohamed B.Nous avons passé un excellent séjour, l'appartement est superbe, le lieu est paisible est le cadre est féerique, proximité d'un café et de restaurants. Jeanne de l'équipe Home in MTL nous a prodigués d'excellent conseils pour les activités à faire dans la région. Will definitely come back.October 2019
- Norman F. (Canada)Our stay in Val David was most enjoyable and mainly because of the condo! The place is great! Very bright and spacious apartment overlooking the bicycle path and a stones throw from the Main Street with its restaurants and boutiques. We will definitely be back and definitely would recommend the place.October 2019
- Luminita P.Nous avons passé un très beau week-end, l'appartement est tout neuf et les lits sont très confortables. Il y a une patinoire ainsi que la piste de ski de fond directement devant, parfait pour des activités avec les enfants. On peut faire une marche vers le parc et glisser avec les petits, ainsi que se promener dans le village. Nous avons fait des soupers à l'appartement, l'épicerie est au coin. Nous avons aussi fait du ski à Belle-Neige, c'était parfait, ainsi qu'un dinner au Petit Poucet, la tourtière est délicieuse. Je recommande fortement, cela nous donne envie de retourner l'été et profiter de la terrasse. Luminita de Montréal, janvier 2020.January 2020
- Anouk C.Nous avons passé un superbe séjour à Val David. L'appartement est exceptionnel et si bien situé ! Nous comptons bien revenir.February 2020
- My-Anh W. (Canada)Parfait appartement, toutes le commodités, je le recommande fortement, merci à toute l'équipe de Home In MontrealMarch 2020
- Carol M.Très beau condo moderne et fonctionnel, situé au coeur de Val David. Très éclairé, spacieux, bien équipé et propre.July 2020
- Sabrina A. (Canada)We were excited to stay at the hotel based on the pictures -- which were perfectly accurate. That being said, our actual experience was better than expected. We loved our stay in this hotel apartment because the unit was bright, spacious, and thoughtfully designed. There were plenty of towels, the bedrooms had blackout shades, ample outlets around the apartment, a kitchen with tons of supplies, a smart TV with easy Netflix access, strong WiFi (we both worked from the apartment every morning with no issues), etc. We were pleased to have keyless doors; it made running in and out very seamless. Also, the location was prime: perfectly located by the bike path, general store, groceries/pharmacy, and restaurants/cafes. The bikes provided by the hotel were in great condition and were such a nice bonus! We would definitely stay here again and we have already recommended it to many! Thank you! I should also add that during the entire booking process and our stay, Jeanne, the owner, was very communicative and quick to respond. It was a pleasure working with her on booking this stay and addressing any questions during the stay. My only suggestion is that the pillows could have been better quality and the fitted sheet in the master bedroom was a bit small for the bed so it came off during our sleeps. They seemed to fit better in the second bedroom.July 2020
- Christine L. (Canada)Appartement très bien situé, au cœur du village de Val-David! Propreté irréprochable et excellente communication avec les propriétaires. Très spacieux et entièrement rénové! Nous aimerions y retourner!August 2020
- SABRINA A. (Canada)A clean, modern apartment that's very spacious and full of perks (keyless doors, bikes, in-unit laundry, Netflix, etc.). The hosts are very easy to communicate with as well! Highly recommend :)September 2020
- Jean-Marc R. (Canada)Notre séjour dans l'appartement a été très agréable. Restaurants, épicerie, attraits touristiques, tout est à proximité de marche. Je le recommanderais certainement! :)September 2020
- Catherine M.Très spacieux, propre et confortable! On y va chaque semaine pour le travail et on y est toujours bien ! :)September 2020
- Colette B. (Canada)Très bel appartement, trèes grand, bien éclairé, bien meublé et avec tout le nécessaire. Je vous le recommande fortement.November 2020
- Nick T.Stayed in Unit 301 for the second time in a couple of months and loved it both times. The apartment is spacious and has all the amenities. Even though we limited our outdoor activities due to Covid-19, the location is in the heart of the town near the shops and restaurants. We have already booked a few more stays later this winter.November 2020
- Lilianne N.Très confortable, bien insonorisé et près de tout pour les sports d’hiver.February 2021
- Louise G. (Canada)Tout était bien. À améliorer: Télé: avoir la cablodistribution. Merci!February 2021
- Annik H.C’était notre 3e séjour en 2 mois et demi Nous sommes toujours aussi ravi par la déco, les commodités, l’emplacement, etc Nous y reviendrons bientôt!March 2021
- Renata J. (Canada)Fabuleux! Trės luxueux!!March 2021
- mario f. (Canada)j'aurais aimé un parasol vu les supers balcons, mais je comprenais. Propre---efficace. j'y reourneraiApril 2021
- Cheryl H.I’ve stayed in a lot of Airbnb’s and this was the best. It’s a new building that blends well with the other buildings in the quaint village of Val David. It is across from the P’tit Train du Nord pathway and train station which is now a tourist information centre. The apartments are light, airy and well decorated. The beds, pillows and linen are good. The kitchen is well equipped with lovely dishes, good quality pots and pans and sharp knives. There’s even a grater and salad spinner. There is a big double fridge and other new appliances. There are polished heated concrete floors throughout and a gas fireplace. The veranda and rooftop dining area are an added bonus. The apartment was bigger than it appeared in the photo. Jeanne, one of the owners, was very helpful and responded quickly to our inquiries. My friend and I liked the apartment so much that we extended our visit by a day and booked another visit 3 weeks later with our partners.May 2021
- Unipièce O.Toujours un plaisirs de passer une semaine dans ce condo!June 2021
- Renata J. (Canada)We have stayed in unit 301 twice this year. It is very spacious, very stylish, and very quiet. The views are incredible. It is comparable to five star hotels that we have stayed in. In addition, it is situated right in the heart of the village of Val David, where there are many wonderful cafés and restaurants, and a fantastic farmer’s market once a week. We are cyclists, and very much enjoyed having access to two new high-end bicycles, which we used to go up and down the wonderful P’tit Train du Nord. Because we are passionate cooks, the kitchen is a dream, with super-sharp Cuisinart knives, Paderno cookware, coffee makers, toaster, and a really great fridge and dishwasher. We would stay there again in a heartbeat. ♥️July 2021
- Maria B.Beautiful apartment, spotlessly clean, airy and lots of light. Location is perfect, right across from a lovely Saturday market and a cycle path. Highly recommend.August 2021
- Elaine N.Clean and beautiful. Perfect location.August 2021
- Catherine G.A very modern apartment with all the comforts. And you just step out and you are in town!October 2021
- Aline R.Voilà un condo décoré au goût du jour, lumineux, avec les planchers chauffants. De l’espace et une cuisine fonctionnelle, une grande salle de bain. Chacun y trouve son compte sans se piler sur les pieds. Je le recommande. À.R.November 2021
- Julie N.Un très grand appartement hyper bien situé face à la gare. Assez d'espace pour dérouler nos tapis de yoga, profiter du foyer et de la superbe vue sur Val-David. Lits très confo et grandes pièces conviviales! On reviendra assurément:) Merci aux hôtes !December 2021
- Nick T.Great stay....as always!December 2021
- Michelle M.We really enjoyed our stay here. We had everything we needed and so enjoyed the view from the many windows. Location could not be better, walking distance to grocery, pharmacy, bakery and le Petit Train du Nord linear park.March 2022
- Nick T.We have stayed here many times for 3 to 4 days wach time and we couldn't be more pleased. We highly recommend!March 2022
- Monique F.Très propre...éclairé...lumineux ...zen...très grand...merveilleux séjour, même si la température était quand même moche...tout est là...il ne manque rien.... Je le suggère sans problème...merci pour cette belle création...monique ♥️April 2022
- Gilles R.Logement parfait pour visiter Val David! L'appartement de la Gare est à la fois moderne et rustique, paisible et près de tout, et très propre et bien entretenu. On a aussi profité du guide touristique pour bien choisir l'utilisation de notre temps pendant notre séjour. Tout était parfait! On a déjà hâte de retrouver ce havre de paix, de beauté et de charme.May 2022
- Stephanie M. (Canada)Cet appartement est tout simplement parfait: bien décoré, propre et bien situé à distance de marche de la piste cyclable, l’épicerie, les magasins, les restos et également de la nature. On s’y sent bien dès notre arrivée. Je réserverai à cet endroit à nouveau sans hésiter.June 2022
- Bob M.A group of us stayed here in 3 of the apartments during a bike trip on the P'tit Train du Nord, so posting the same review for all. This apartment is really fantastic. It's large, beautiful and very well equipped. The apartment is very new and spotlessly clean. There's a great roof deck as well. The location is great, right off the bike path and just at the end of the main street in town. The managers are excellent, very good communication and easy to do business with. My only regret is that we didn't stay longer. Stay here, you will definitely love it.July 2022
- ANNIE B. (United States)This is our second visit and we love the apartment and the town of Val David. The apartment is spacious, clean, well appointed and in a wonderful location with easy access to outdoor activities and dining. We’ll be back!!July 2022
- Audrey D. (Canada)This is the second time I have stayed at Apartment de la Gare and it does not disappoint! Beautiful accommodations with everything available from placemats to laundry to comfy linens and every amenity! The owners are available by email and attentive. The apartment is clean and modern as well as centrally located close to 1001 Pots, kayaking and biking, the Saturday farmer market and more! The only downside is with the air conditioning which is only in the main living area. Although the weather allowed us to open the windows in the bedrooms, had it been very hot and humid, sleeping would not have been comfortable. But this was not a deterrent and we will stay here again for our next visit to Val David!! Thanks for making our holiday wonderful!!!August 2022
- Veronique L. (Canada)Cest un merveilleux endroit où séjourner pour découvrir le coin et profiter pleinement du P’tit train du nord. Très bien organisé, facile de communiquer avec les hôtes, nous n’aurions pas pu mieux tomber.August 2022
- Olivier B. (Canada)Les Hôtel Appartement de la Gare sont vraiment très bien situés ! Donnant directement sur la piste cyclable du p'tit train du Nord, ils vous évitent d'avoir à vous éloigner de celle-ci pour vous loger. L'épicerie est à moins de 100m. Parfait ! L'appartement (301) est vraiment spacieux et très agréable. Avec tout le confort, on y est beaucoup mieux qu'une chambre d'hôtel ! Merci !August 2022
- Alan S.The perfect place to stay in Val-David!September 2022
- Lynda R.Love the away-from-home comfort, cleanliness, and location. Would highly recommend staying here.September 2022
- Francine S. (Canada)Pour une personne ou une grande famille, vous avez le choix! Cet endroit vous offre le luxe et la liberté d’être un peu comme chez soi, de pouvoir venir se reposer entre deux randonnées, dans le confort d’un condo! A voir!October 2022
- Natalie T.Très beau séjour, très agréableOctober 2022
- Alex D. (Canada)Comme toujours!October 2022
- Corinne B.Très agréable, propre et super communication. A refaire sans hésitations.November 2022
- Alex D. (Canada)Je reviens régulièrement pour le travail et c’est toujours un sans faute.December 2022
- Johanne L.Condo spacieux, moderne, tout équipé ( sauf machine à café expresso) et très confortable en plein cœur de Val David. Face à la piste du petit train du nord avec vue sur les montagnes. Tres relaxant. Merci beaucoup!December 2022
- Lilianne N.Très lumineux et confortableFebruary 2023
- Enzo L. (Canada)We enjoy staying in the apartment. The host was always checking for us and responding quickly to our questions.Thanks Jeanne!March 2023
- Jocelyne L. (Canada)Appartement vaste et ensoleillé! Très confortable et accueillant.March 2023
- Cheryl H.This is my third time staying here so that says it all. Everything about is top notch!March 2023
- Craig D.Great scenic location when you make use of the floor to ceiling windows of the apartment for the mountain views, the balcony and the neat roof top terrace are a plus. The town buildings are colorful and pretty. The nearby park and trails allowed our teens to have freedom to roam and treat themselves at the walkable eateries and treat shops and supermarket. Theres a swing park for fun for the younger ones and older kids, all within 5 min walk. The lake/beach (lac rond) was the next town about 15 min drive away, great for picnics, paddle boarding. The Rental is an hour from Montreal. The apartment is spacious with an extra twin mattress that can be relocated for as extra sleeper. The mattress can use some deep cleaning as it is stained. one bathroom can be challenging for 5 people but the very spacious bathroom makes it possible to accommodate all Comfortable with AC in the general area however the 2 bedrooms did not have AC just some fan, which made for an uncomfortable night with having to cool down with drinking lots of water and frequent bathroom trips. I imaging winter time is gorgeous view and comfortable with electric fireplace. Overall I would stay in thsi friendly, quaint, little town.July 2023