Le Metro : Unbeatable location on Mt-Royal Avenue + 2 Terraces
Apartment in Montreal, Canada
- 2-8 People
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Accommodates: 2-8
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property Type: Apartment
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- 24 Hour Check-in
- Air Conditioning
Antique Art Deco Atypical Baby bath
- Baby crib
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Children's dinnerware
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Cleaning products
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Contactless check-in and check-out
- Dvd Player
Ecological Empire Energy-efficient devices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
Games For All Ages Garage Garden Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
- Hand sanitizer
- Vacuum cleaner
- Hot water
- Kid Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linens & Towels
Long Term Rentals Available Masks available
Minimalist No single-use plastic No single-use toiletries Organic food & beverages
- Paying parking off site
Private Car Park
- Private entrance
Professionally cleaned Romantic Safe
- Safety Card
- Satellite Or Cable
- Self Check-in
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
- Street parking
- Suitable for children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Washing Machine
- Wine glasses
- Work Desk
Right in front of the Mont-Royal metro station! 1500 square feet, 3 large bedrooms. Boutiques, grocery stores & cafés right at your doorstep!
*** Message regarding COVID-19 *** We wish to specify that we have always taken the cleanliness of our apartments to heart. Our housekeeping team cleans all surfaces, handles, fittings, bathroom and kitchen equipment, with disinfectant products to avoid any transmission of bacteria or viruses so that you can enjoy your stay while being safe.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
CITQ Establishment Number: 275612
"Le Mont-Royal METRO"
1500 square feet. 3 large bedrooms & 1 bathroom. Ideal for 6 people but can sleep up to 8 guests. 2 terraces!
Spacious apartment located on the famous and ô so wonderful Mont-Royal avenue. Right in front of the Mont-Royal metro station. You can see it from the terrace! Plenty of cool cafés, restaurants, shops and a supermarket are right on that street! This is the place to be if you want to experience the trendiest area in town: Le Plateau Mont-Royal.
The huge authentic brick wall gives character and warmth to the huge open-space living / dining area. All the furniture and decor was chosen with love
Located on the 2nd floor (Steps are steep). There is plenty of natural sunlight and you will love the two big terraces (one on the side with BBQ, and one in front of the building).
Ideal for 6 people but can sleep 8 comfortably.
- 3 bedrooms with Queen size bed
- 2 single mattresses to be put on the floor (real mattress)
- portable crib and highchair provided.
1 bathroom with a bath/shower
The kitchen has a dishwasher, microwave and all you need to cook. The table seats 8 to 12 guests. Nespresso machine (capsules not included) and regular filter coffee machine (coffee included) are on site.
The private balcony with BBQ is the perfect place to enjoy a good meal with friends. Propane is not included (we try to fill up the tanks regularly for your convenience but cannot guarantee it)
Perfect for families or large groups.
NO parking included, but you can purchase DAY PERMITS at the "Pharmacie Jean Coutu" right next to the apartment at 10$ per day (501 Mont-Royal Ave East)
INCLUDED: High speed Wi-Fi internet, TV (no cable, but HDMI cable to plus into your computer), electricity, air conditioning, dishwasher, washer and dryer, linens and towels (one per person) .
WINTER: someone is in charge of shovelling the staircase and entryway but it is possible that a snowfall right before your arrival leaves the outdoor area unshovelled. There is normally a shovel and salt at your disposal in the wardrobe by the entrance.
NOTE that for any given stay of 31 days or less, our nightly prices will include the Québec Lodging Tax of 3.5%, the Provincial Tax (QST 9.975%) and the Federal Tax (GST 5%). These taxes apply to the total stay but not to the refundable damage deposit.
MINIMUM STAY: 2 nights minimum stay unless we have a 1 night "gap" between two other rentals and we reserve the right to ask for 3 nights for special events or weekends.
RULES: NO smoking, NO pets and NO parties. Music is tolerated until 10 pm.
We STRONGLY suggest you get adequate travel insurance as we have a strict cancelation policy.
- William S.Great location, great apartment. An overall excellent experience.December 2018
- caroline m. (France)Excellent emplacement! Appartement très confortable. Il manquait juste une salle d'eau supplémentaire pour 8 personnes. Je recommande!January 2019
- Matthieu B.Une situation absolument parfaite, décoré avec goût et très bien équipé. Nous avons séjourné à 7 avec 3 enfants, tout le monde a été ravi de ce logement. Nous avons eu un petit souci avec la douche, la réactivité de l’hôte a été très appréciable. Pas de point négatif. Merci encore !February 2019
- Robin G. (United States)Nice place and location. Only thing that needs help is the guidebook- very out of date. Other than that, it was a great place to stay with our 4 kids.April 2019
- Joachim O. (Germany)We felt like home during our stay. Lovely appartement in the middle of everything.May 2019
- Steven S. (United States)The space was terrific. Open, airy, and very clean. It was easy to check in and check out. The rooms were comfortable, and the apartment was well stocked. We would definitely stay there again! It’s also very well located for getting around the city. Just a block from the metro.July 2019
- Matt K. (United States)I would absolutely stay here again, and recommend this 100% to anyone visiting Montreal that wants to immerse in the culture of the city. The Mont-Royal neighborhood is ideal to explore, especially for foodies, and it's across the street from the metro and bus stops for easy access throughout the city. The apartment itself was even better than the pictures showed -- incredibly clean, spacious, and comfortable. It had everything we needed, from comfy beds, couches, tv/internet, stove/oven/dishwasher/washing machine. The only advisement I would give for elderly or those with mobility issues is that the staircase leading up to the apartment is very steep. It was no problem at all for our families, but could be a problem for a select few. Lovely place!!August 2019
- JEAN B. (France)Une belle surprise ce vaste appartement avec terrasse et bbq a 3 stations de métro de l’hyper Centre. Nombreux commerces. supermarchés, café et à 5 min du Mont Royal .August 2019
- Vincent B. (France)Appartement de standing très spacieux et très bien situé. Silencieux malgré la proximité avec l'avenue du Mont Royal. A conseiller!August 2019
- Andria M. (Canada)Beautiful apartment! Loved the place. Very clean. Great location Only tricky part was the steep staircase to get up to the apartmentAugust 2019
- Cynthia N.A wonderful spot that immediately felt like home - exactly as pictured - delighted to find two trays of fresh ice cubes in the freezer - spotless just like everywhere else we roamed in this lovely city - entry is via a Montreal-typical steep staircase so might not work for those with diminished physical abilities - excellent communication via emails from owners as rental dates approached as well as during and after the stay here - would recommend to anyone I know - clnSeptember 2019
- Ione L.Loved the apartment. Extremely clean, spacious and great location to the Metro as well as shops and restaurants. Wonderful neighborhood feel. Would stay here again AND AGAIN....September 2019
- Anne B.This was a great space for a group of people to stay, super convenient and comfortable!October 2019
- Melissa C. (Australia)We really enjoyed our stay here, felt right at home. Convenient location, plenty of information about the area the hosts were very helpful. Would highly recommend this place to anyone visiting the area.January 2020
- rahul s.Must visit ... still missing that experience ..; will visit soon ..!!719 mont royal est Nice view never gonna see such a beautiful view ever in Montreal... don’t know how time passed there ... start missing that place from now ..❤️July 2020
- Cori I.great perfect and wonderfulAugust 2021
- Olatunde O.Great location, and space looked exactly like the pictures. Metro is across the street and there are tons of restaurants, bars and grocery stores within 2 minutes Everything was clean and comfortable and the electronic lock was super convenient. Only small downsides is the mattress could have been a little better ( maybe that's just me though) it was too thin.September 2021
- Amélie H.Nous avons passé un excellent séjour à l'appartement Le Métro. Au coeur du plateau Mont-Royal, à 2 pas du métro, l'appartement était parfait. joli, bien meublé et équipé, nous n'avons manqué de rien. La terrasse rend les soirées très agréables. L'hôte est très rapide à nous répondre et nous a donné plusieurs documents pour nous aider à profiter pleinement de notre séjour. Je le recommande fortement! AmélieSeptember 2021
- Mel L.Stayed here with my parents and our 1 year old. Overall a nice experience, quite pricey for the quality and decor of the apartment but great location Pros Location is great, so close to metro, lots of close cafes and restaurants Well equipped with everything you need Hosts are very communicative and want your stay to go well Cons Squeaky metal beds (don't plan to have more than 2 people in the bunks really!) It's a bit rough around the edges as it's purely a rental - breaking chairs outside that need a fix up, showerhead needs to be replaced or cleaned, keypad not working so had to remember to put the key in the lockbox every time anyone left, Could do with extra blankets as there were none Up very steep stairs which seems standard in Montreal and difficuly for us to take a stroller up and down but we were ok But nothing bad that really detracted from the stay and we were all very comfortable, I do recommendOctober 2021
- Wendy R.I would happily stay here again. Lovely deck, spacious and comfortable. Very clean. Easy and quick communication. Thank you!October 2021
- Jen A.Jeanne was very responsive and helpful before our recent trip to Montreal, sending information on nearby restaurants and local activities. The apartment was spacious and very clean, wonderful weekend away with friends! Would recommend highly and return for sure,..November 2021
- Alma L. (United States)Apartment was beautiful and comfortable. Central to everything. I recommend!March 2022
- Christine O.From the minute we selected the space we had an exceptional experience. Great communication, apartment was even better than photos! The location is perfection for the area. Great food meters away. Super convenient. Cannot recommend them more a slam dunk :)April 2022
- Kathleen h. (United States)This apartment exceeded expectations: attractive, spacious, clean, comfortable. I was visiting Montreal with my sister and her two young teenage sons. We loved that the apartment was on a pedestrian only street! The owners gave us terrific recommendations for coffee, for a boulangerie, for meals all within a short walk. We also loved that the Metro was basically across the street so we could easily access other parts of the city. Two caveats for those considering renting: 1) the apartment is on the second floor and the steps up are pretty steep. It was fine for us but we were glad that we didn't bring our 80 year old mom who has a bad knee. 2) although we thought we were following all the parking rules (got passes from the pharmacy nearby, took a picture of the sign to confirm we were in the right zone) we still got tickets. I honestly don't know what we did wrong. Regardless, I think this apartment is a gem.July 2022
- Evan T.Absolutely loved this place. From the fantastic location - the street is pedestrian friendly and filled with atmosphere, delicious food from dozens of restaurants, shops and more. The place was wonderful. Spacious and clean and great decor. All the amenities you need. Loved the patios. All in all a fantastic stay and will definitely stay there again.August 2022
- Stone P. ()Very spacious, comfortable beds, A+ location. Couple of things can improve. Parking vouchers are no longer sold at the pharmacy, but Jeanne guided us through to find a parking machine that only charges 8 CAD per day. However the machine was refusing every credit card we had and we had no CAD so we had to go to the bank. It took 2 hours to finally park and settle in. The next day, the machine ate our money, but accepted a credit card. None of these issues is related to the place itself, but we booked this place, based on parking so just a heads up to those that require parking. The tea kettle didn’t have the chord, but besides that, the apartment is great. Would definitely stay again!December 2022
- Nicola H. (Australia)ExcellentJanuary 2023