Le Lounge: Spacious Apartment in Heart of the Plateau + Private Terrace
Apartment in Montreal, Canada
- 2-12 People
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Accommodates: 2-12
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: Apartment
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- 24 Hour Check-in
- Air Conditioning
Antique Art Deco Atypical Baby bath
- Baby crib
Babysitter recommendation Balcony Baroque
- Books Kids
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Children's dinnerware
Cleaning and disinfection
- Cleaning products
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Contactless check-in and check-out
- Dvd Player
Ecological Empire Energy-efficient devices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
Games For All Ages Garage Garden Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
Handicap Accessible Hand sanitizer
- Vacuum cleaner
- Hot water
- Kid Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linens & Towels
Long Term Rentals Available Masks available
Minimalist No single-use plastic No single-use toiletries Organic food & beverages
- Paying parking off site
Private Car Park Private entrance Professionally cleaned Romantic Safe
- Safety Card
- Satellite Or Cable
- Self Check-in
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
- Suitable for children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Washing Machine
- Wine glasses
- Work Desk
Amazing location directly on Mont-Royal Avenue. 1800 square feet. 4 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Private terrace. Everything at your doorstep!
*** Message regarding COVID-19 *** We wish to specify that we have always taken the cleanliness of our apartments to heart. Our housekeeping team cleans all surfaces, handles, fittings, bathroom and kitchen equipment, with disinfectant products to avoid any transmission of bacteria or viruses so that you can enjoy your stay while being safe.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
CITQ Establishment Number: 275601
"Le Mont-Royal LOUNGE"
Very big apartment of 1800 square feet, located on the famous and ô so wonderful Mont-Royal avenue. Only 12 minutes walk (1 km) to the Mont-Royal metro station. Plenty of wonderful cafés, restaurants, shops and a supermarket are right on that street! Parc Lafontaine is 2 blocks away! This is the place to be if you want to experience the trendiest area in town: Le Plateau Mont-Royal.
Completely renovated in June 2014.
Located on the 2nd floor (no elevator). You will love the big terrace : it has a large table seating 8, a BBQ, and room to chill while soaking up the afternoon sun.
Ideal for 8 to 10 adults but can accommodate up to 12 guests.
- 3 bedrooms with Queen size bed (6 guests)
- 1 bedroom with double-double bunk bed (4 guests)
- 3 single mattresses to be put on the floor, they are real mattresses not air mattresses (3 guests)
- portable crib and high chair provided.
2 bathrooms (one with a shower and one with a bath/shower)
The kitchen has a dishwasher, microwave and all you need to cook. Nespresso machine (capsules not included) and regular filter coffee machine (coffee included) are on site.
The private terrace with BBQ is the perfect place to enjoy a good meal with friends. Gas not included (we try to fill up the tanks regularly but cannot guarantee they will be full)
Perfect for families or large groups.
NO parking included, parking at the back of the building in a public parking for 15$ per 24 hours and free street parking possible in some nearby streets.
INCLUDED: High speed Wi-Fi internet, television, electricity, air conditioning, dishwasher, washer and dryer, linens and towels (one per person).
IMPORTANT: we also have another apartment (exactly the same layout and size) located right ABOVE this one. So if you are a big group, you could take both!
NOTE that for any given stay of 31 days or less, our nightly prices will include the Québec Lodging Tax of 3.5%, the Provincial Tax (QST 9.975%) and the Federal Tax (GST 5%). These taxes apply to the total stay but not to the refundable damage deposit.
MINIMUM STAY: 2 nights minimum stay unless we have a 1 night "gap" between two other rentals and we reserve the right to ask for 3 nights for special events or weekends.
RULES: NO smoking, NO pets and NO parties. Music is tolerated until 10 pm.
We STRONGLY suggest you get adequate travel insurance as we have a strict cancelation policy
- Caleb G. (Canada)We absolutely loved the home. The patio in the back was great for hanging out and we never ran out of space. Location is perfect - We will definitely stay here again when we are back in Montreal.October 2018
- Ken S.It was very goodDecember 2018
- Pamela S. (United States)Beautiful, well-appointed, spacious and centrally located apartment!March 2019
- Patricia V.Juste un bémol, il manque une table et dès chaises pour dehors à 12 personnes, 8 assises !! Sinon appartement bien équipé, propre et bien situé je recommandeJuly 2019
- John M. (Canada)Very clean and tastefully decorated. Well equipped. Easy walk to Metro station. Close to coffee shops, bars and restaurants. Would stay there again.August 2019
- Philippe H. (France)Bien place , propre et tout se passe pour le mieuxSeptember 2019
- Gillian A.Its always a pleasure to stay at Le Lounge. It accomodates 3 generations of our family comfortably. There is even a spacious deck and play space for the kids ! The decor is tasteful yet fun and the area is perfect for fashion, cafes, restaurants and markets. We have been returning for several years.October 2019
- Thomas G.Rien à redire! Tout était parfait!February 2020
- Marc B.Excellent séjour, logement impeccable et très bonnes communications avec les hôtes, toujours disponibles. Merci!June 2020
- PatriciaMa famille et moi avons passé un super séjour. Endroit calme, propre et proche de tout ! La terrasse est très sympa pour relaxer., Jeanne est très gentille et disponible.September 2020
- Timothy L.Place was large, clean, well renovated and well designed. Everyone who stayed really enjoyed being there. Would definitely go backSeptember 2020
- Brianne M.Amazing apartment, host was very nice and responded to all inquiries very quickly. The location is also ideal , a lot of stores and food places near. Would definitely stay here again next time I’m in Montreal!October 2020
- Alex Y.Cozy and beautiful apartment in the heart of the Mont-Royal avenue with many shop, boutiques and cafes near by. Jeanne (the host) is very friendly and helpful, always ready to assist or provide guidelines on just anything :) Highly recommended place to stay on either short or long term basis! Alex and ElviraJuly 2021
- Yarel M.Beautiful lighting and comfortable space. Walk up apartment in the center of a bustling neighborhood. We only left once to go to Old City and the Biodome, the rest of the weekend we had everything within walking distance (places to eat, drink, dance, and shop). Highly recommend!April 2022
- Joyce M.Great location. Very responsive and great communication. Very roomy for a big group. Terasse is so lovely. Clean place. No complaints. Definetely would recommendMay 2022
- Marc B.Bien situé au calme grand propre. SuperAugust 2022
- Kelvin L. ()A pretty good location with lots of food!October 2022
- Patricia V.Excellent location Clean Cosy, nice Well equiped We'll come backJanuary 2023
- Jean-Francois R. (Canada)Fantastic, clean, roomy and amazing location for a stay in Montreal.January 2023