Le Tierra - Private Parking & Huge Backyard
House in Montreal, Canada
- 2-4 People
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Accommodates: 2-4
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property Type: House
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- 24 Hour Check-in
- Air Conditioning
Antique Art Deco Atypical Baby bath
- Baby crib
Babysitter recommendation Balcony Baroque
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Children's dinnerware
- Child's Swing
Cleaning and disinfection
- Cleaning products
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Contactless check-in and check-out
- Dvd Player
Ecological Empire Energy-efficient devices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
Games For All Ages
- Kids' Games
Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
- Handicap Accessible
- Vacuum cleaner
- Hot water
- Kid Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linens & Towels
- Long Term Rentals Available
Minimalist No single-use plastic No single-use toiletries Organic food & beverages
- Parking Included
- Private Car Park
- Private entrance
Professionally cleaned Romantic Safe
- Safety Card
- Satellite Or Cable
- Self Check-in
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
- Washing Machine
- Wine glasses
- Work Desk
Very big one bedroom apartment near the Lachine Canal + Atwater Market, calm residential area, up to 6 guests
*** Message regarding COVID-19 *** We wish to specify that we have always taken the cleanliness of our apartments to heart. Our housekeeping team cleans all surfaces, handles, fittings, bathroom and kitchen equipment, with disinfectant products to avoid any transmission of bacteria or viruses so that you can enjoy your stay while being safe.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
CITQ Establishment Number: 266431
--- THE HOUSE ---
With its large private parking (snow removal not included in winter) and its HUGE backyard surrounded by mature trees, this is a real OASIS so close to all the action Montreal has to offer!
Our home is on the ground floor of a century old triplex built in 1870, tastefully renovated while maintaining its unique character: brick walls, original hardwood floors, etc.
We tried to mix OLD and NEW and we love natural materials (hardwood, brick, slate). Here you will find : a big and modern kitchen, trendy design, high ceilings and plenty of natural light.
INCLUDED: High speed Wi-Fi internet, cable TV, electricity, air conditioning, dishwasher, washer and dryer, linens and towels (one per person).
This house is IDEAL for 4 guests but can accommodate up to 6 guests:
- One spacious closed bedroom with a KING-size bed and a "walk-in" for clothes storage
- Two comfortable Single floor mattresses + a sofa-bed for up to four extra people.
NOTE: Snow removal is not included. A snow shovel and salt will be provided inside the house however. Same goes for the parking space.
--- THE AREA ---
Located just 10 minutes by car from downtown and Old Montreal, near the Lachine Canal and the popular Atwater Market, on a quiet street in Pointe-St-Charles, a safe residential neighbourhood.
--- TRANSPORT ---
METRO: It's a 12 minute walk to the Charlevoix metro station (green line). From there, on the same metro line, it's only 6 stops to "Place des Arts" station (FESTIVALS) and 7 stops to "St-Laurent" station (nightlife, bars, clubs, restaurants).
BUS: It is very easy to access down-town by bus: our house is one corner away from a bus stop that takes you down-town in only 10 minutes (line 61 on Wellington street)!
Note that for any given stay of 31 days or less, our nightly prices will include the Québec Lodging Tax of 3.5%, the Provincial Tax (QST 9.975%) and the Federal Tax (GST 5%). These taxes apply to the total stay but not to the refundable damage deposit.
MINIMUM STAY: 2 nights minimum stay unless we have a 1 night "gap" between two other rentals and we reserve the right to ask for 3 nights for special events or weekends.
From October to May, we like to rent for a minimum of 30 nights or more but can make exceptions.
NOTE: if rented on long term (32 nights or more) electricity is not included
RULES: NO smoking, NO pets and NO parties. Music is tolerated until 10 pm.
We STRONGLY suggest your purchase adequate travel insurance as we have a strict cancelation policy.
- Amel O.I loved my stay at Le Tierra! It was so clean and cozy, very spacious and stylish. I would return there in a heartbeat!December 2018
- Robert D.I stayed at a charming apartment that felt like a home away from home. The place is beautifully laid-out and comfortable. I did some cooking there and I had everything I needed. The apartment was clean and stocked with linens and towels. The next time I am in Montreal, I hope I get the same place!January 2019
- Miriam E.Tout est fait pour se sentir chez soi etczst réussi! Enfin, un vrai matelas, une vrai cuisine équipes ... C’est juste magnifique!February 2019
- JEAN-LUC C. (France)Appartement spacieux avec stationnement privé à côté. Très agréable avec tout le confort pour une famille. A 15 minutes de marche due la station de métro Charlevoix.March 2019
- Olivier F. (United States)Property is lacking in some basic amenities and overall condition of apartment is not quite up to the photographs (Bathroom lighting was partly out, thus quite dark. Backyard furniture and overall appearance very tired. Bed mattress is almost unbearable with no support). Other glaring omission in the description: the location - Verdun neighborhood - is undergoing major transition and rebuilding. There are simply no services within walking distance, necessitating a car ride pretty much anywhere.May 2019
- Robert A.Spacious one bedroom apartment with nice updated kitchen. Nice grill on back deck with yard. Washer/dryer in unit was very convenient. Location was great! 10-20 minute car ride to everything downtown! Really enjoyed our stay!May 2019
- Arnaud D. (Belgium)Bon emplacement, le centre est facile d'accès via le bus Espace excellent, belle cuisine, beau salon Seul hic, le bruit: passage de la décharge des toilettes de l'étage au dessus de la chambreSeptember 2019
- Juergen O.Wir können das Appartment zu 100% empfehlen. Sehr gut und mit Geschmack eingerichtet, komplett ausgestattet, sehr sauber und mit dem Holzboden, der Terasse und dem Zugang zum Garten optimal für einen Aufenthalt in Montreal. Das Haus wirkt von außen einfacher als es innen ist. Sollten wir noch einmal das Glück haben nach Montreal zu kommen, werden wir auf jeden Fall wieder diese Unterkunft buchen.September 2019
- Elsie A.Warm, welcoming, clean, great location, parking, well equipped, as soon as I walk in I feel a sense of relief and being home. The team is unbelievably organized, dedicated and courteous. What an experience! Thank you!January 2020
- Remi C.Merci merci merciJune 2020
- Elsie A.Never ceases to offer cleanliness, comfort and style. Many upgrades made to the unit. The cherry on top is the excellent customer service Jeanne and her team offers. Thank you very much.October 2020
- Manon L.J'ai adoré mon séjour... Parcontre je recommande d'améliorer la possibilité d'augmenter le chauffage dans la cuisine et aussi peut-etre ajouter une mousse mémoire sur le matelas que j'ai trouvé très dur ! Très bonne communication avec la propriétaire aussi. Merci !erNovember 2020
- Alexis J. (Canada)Très bien! magnifique et bonne location dans la villeApril 2021
- Brenda R.Comfortable, good location and quiet neighbourhood. Excellent hosts.July 2021
- Gilles A.Appartement très confortable et parfait. Dommage pour l'insonorisation au dessus de la chambre notamment la nuit...November 2021
- Jorge S. (United States)A great place for a family visiting Montreal. You're about a 10 min drive from downtown. The rental is located very close to the bus stop, includes a driveway, and has a huge yard with a grill. Doesn't get any better so close to downtown. Will definitely use again and recommend to friends/family.November 2021
- Abdullah Y.It is a fantastic house.January 2022
- Dominick G.Loved the historic feeling of this place while being well furnished. Definitely a GREAT VALUE in a neighbourhood that is undergoing a very nice gentrification.February 2022
- Chad L.Will always book here when coming to town!March 2022
- Cynthia N.I honestly LOVED this place Highly recommend it and would go back asap!March 2022
- Monika H. (Germany)Newly Renovated. Has all you Need. Good beds. Complete Kirchen with all machines and appliances. Nice Garden. Parking Spot. Large living room with tv.May 2022
- Joshua A.Was a great experience - would definitely stay again Thanks for the hospitality.May 2022
- Frank M.Apartment was clean. AC worked satisfactorily. Ants in kitchen on counters and walks. Backyard not well maintained. Grass needed cut. Tables were not clean for use. Grilled worked. Having private parking space was a plus.May 2022
- Patricia P.Host was super friendly and quick to respond. The place is adorable, functional and spacious. The neighborhood is nice and quiet. We will definitely stay here again.May 2022
- Susan K. (Canada)We loved our stay and would not hesitate to book again. Such a beautiful character home, large yard, and close to everything.June 2022
- Thomas T. (Germany)We (family of four) enjoyed our stay to the maximum. The start was a bit problematic, because I didn't receive the keybox code, but basically that was my fault (mixed up with booking.com code) and didn't respond to request to pay the deposit . Jeanne helped us to get in. The communication with Home in Montreal was very good (mainly by e-mail). The spacious rooms have a lot of high quality materials/furniture/electrical appliances that I would personally chose for my own home. Thomas from Hamburg/GermanyAugust 2022
- Pinelopi G.La Tierra ReviewSeptember 2022
- Connie T. (United States)The apartment was very clean, comfortable and well appointed. The people of Montreal were very welcoming and friendly. Thank you.October 2022
- Alex R. ()Fantastic place. Spacious interior, nice kitchen and bathroom area. There were 4 of us and we had plenty of room. It has one of those bathtubs that's big enough for a tall person to actually use. The apartment is at ground level, so in the Montreal winter you wouldn't have to worry about dealing with potentially slippery outdoor staircases. I'll definitely try booking this same place again when visiting next time!October 2022
- Jarmila T. (Canada)It is truly lovely place, very comfortable and spaceful. Super relaxing spot and cozy. I wish we can stay longer!December 2022